 Local / United States / Rhode Island / 60 (-5)
  Re: NELUG Meeting to Prep for MindFest Next Week

(...) How about Wednesday this time? (That would be better for me, I think.) (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri)

  NELUG Meeting to Prep for MindFest Next Week

There seems to be consensus that we should get together sometime next week to make sure we're ready for MindFest. We need to talk about handouts for NELUG and the other LUGs, LDraw demos (who's demoing, whose computer are we using, etc.) and also (...) (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri)

  Re: NELUG mail relaying problem...

I just wanted to let everyone know that it seems that the mail relaying problem seems to be solved and all the mail I sent out yesterday is starting to be delivered include one mail I sent to the mailing lists. So it is OK to use the mailing list (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me)

  NELUG mail relaying problem...

I just wanted to let everyone know that there seems to be a mail relaying problem on the NELUG server. I can currently recieve mail but I don't seem to be able to send mail. This also affects the mailing list (members-list at nelug dot org) so if (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me)

  LEGO Builders needed at MIT for MindFest event

Hi folks, I'm forwarding a request on behalf of a fellow student of mine in the Epistemology & Learning Group at MIT. His name is Rick Borovoy. He's a friendly guy and open to any feedback or questions. If you'd like to check out some of the nifty (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ma.wor, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.vt)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact