 Local / United States / Rhode Island / 146
Re: next lego train show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ri
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 21:37:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ri, Brian Massarotti writes:
Hello everyone.

Would someone please let me know when and where the next lego train show
will be held.  My wife and I are very interested in attending.  If some help
with set up is needed we would love to help and meet some great new friends.

thanks, brian

Hi Brian!

I think the next NELUG train show is in April, and I *believe* we're going to
be expanding our layout.  We'd love to have you stop by, spend the day,
contribute something ... I believe it will be in Massachusetts again, which
means it will be a bit of a hike for you, but it can be done!  Jamie comes up
from RI also.

Just as an aside: I happened to see your post, but unless you were specifically
inquiring about Rhode Island shows (there was one not too long ago, but nobody
from NELUG attended .... and I don't know when the next one is!), you might get
a larger response posting to lugnet.org.us.NELUG.  For most of the New England
LEGO goings-on, that's the group to keep an eye on!

Hope to hear more from you soon,
Shaun