 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Pittsburgh / 89
88  |  90
Subject:
A few deals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 13:36:31 GMT

Not major news, but the TRU in the South Hills has several Rock Raiders sets
on clearance.  The big base is $50 down from $80, and the Tunnel Transport
is $30 down from somewhere over $30.  They also have the two smaller sets on
reduction, but I didn't note the prices.  No figure packs, either, or I
would have snapped them up!

     Dave!