 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Pittsburgh / 82
Re: Pitt LUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 17:46:30 GMT

O.k. it seems there are a few people interested.  what is the new step?

John

In lugnet.org.us, Toki Barron writes:
In lugnet.org.us, John Carroll writes:
This message is to call out to all Pittsburgh area LEGO users for the
possibility of forming a Pittsburgh area LUG.  PLUG(?)  We will probablly
have an informal meeting sometime in feburary.  Please post here or e-mail
me if you are interested.  also include the neighborhood/region you are from
and what you would like to see the LUG do.

I am mostly interesed in using the LUG to trade pieces, showcase my
projects, to get in on the LUG Jambalaya Box and to try brickwars
(preferibly Medieval).

Hi John,

I'm sorry I didn't reply earlier, I don't check this group that often
because the posts are so few.  Sure, I'd be interested in a Pit-LUG.  My
Lego interests at the moment are currently Star Wars and Adventurers, though
I did buy the Railway Express for a little less that half off at Walmart.com
and do find the trains to be interesting.

I don't really have any ideas for the LUG.  Maybe trading pieces/sets?  I've
got a bunch of new pieces that I'd want to trade or sell but have been too
lazy to put together a list.  Oh yeah, I live in Oakland by the U of Pitt.

Toki