 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Pittsburgh / 17
    Re: Hello? —Christopher Tracey
   (...) I have/had some friends from there. I spent a summer living in Greentree. Most of my time was spent in Sq. Hill or Oakland. My girlfriend used to live right behind the Kids Unlimited/SW Randall stores in Sq Hill. (...) Yes it's the WAshington (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit)