 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Pittsburgh / 12
  4561 on sale at Family Toy Warehouse

Anybody out there? Just thought I'd post that 4561 Railway Express is on sale for $89 at Family Toy Warehouse. That's an okay price, but I got them to knock another 20% off because the last one at the Greentree store was ripped up quite a bit. And (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit)