 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Pittsburgh / 109
  Pittsburgh Magizine Cover

The December Cover of Pittsburgh Magizine has a picture of a LEGO wreath. (URL) article about the 5 wreaths that they had Pittsburgh artists make doesn't appear on the online magizine. but in the mag they gave a link to the artist's web site who did (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Pittsburgh Magizine Cover

John Carroll wrote in message ... (...) the (...) Yes I've seen links to this guy's stuff before.... nice, but he PAINTS his Lego! I don't think he's a LUGNEtter but who knows, maybe he will pop up and talk to use :-) Kevin ---...--- NEW Tank Engine (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.mediawatch)