 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Pittsburgh / 103
102  |  104
Subject:
A few sightings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 14:35:28 GMT

Bionicle, heaven help us, is now omnipresent in Pittsburgh, and Creator has
hit the shelves in just about every store I've checked.  KB in the South
Hills still has a number of Chrome Knights sets for about $4.99, as well as
a few of the small Dino/Adventurer sets.  Nothing overwhelming.
  I have noticed, however, that the new Juniorized some-assembly-required
Dinosaur sets are available at Zany Brainy in the Northway Mall.  And, for
those of us who are fond of competitor's bricks, a few of the new MegaBloks
ProBuilder sets have appeared in TRU locally.

     Dave!