 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Pittsburgh / 100
99  |  101
Subject:
Go to Robinson Family Toy...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 03:50:47 GMT

... To see some enterprising employee's mock-up of the Harry Potter sets.
Have a look at my post on lugnet.harrypotter for more detail.

The short story is, Family Toy (at Robinson, don't know about others in the
area), has done their new stock prep, and in the process put out tags and
place-holders for new sets, including Harry Potter. I think the place-holder
boxes could be from Lego, but some intrepid employee photocopied promotional
material (photos of the sets) and pasted them to the boxes.

I didn't have much interest in the series, but the castle set looks like one
of the most interesting structures Lego has sold in a while. It has the look
of a cathedral.

Rob