 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / Harrisburg / 95
Re: Meeting on Thursday Feb 20th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 21:34:08 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, Rob Doucette writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, Jim Foulds writes:
Are we still on for the meet?

- Jim F.

How about next Wednesday?  This week's no good...

Let's do that then... Wednesday 26 Feb, 7 PM, Residence Inn Harrisburg. This
week is very busy for me, although it would have been nice to talk to all of
you about BricksWest while it was fresher in my mind, I can use the time to
regroup!

Next Wednesday is just fine for Maelee and I.  This will give everyone more
time to check out all the Toy Fair pics.