 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / Harrisburg / 3
  Dacta Retailers...

Hi All, I'll be travelling down to the Harrisburg area (actually to Hershey) on Monday foor business. I'll have some free time later in the day, and I was wondering if there are any Dacta retailers in the area? Also, I know there is a TRU on US Rte (...) (26 years ago, 30-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)