 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / Harrisburg / 21
    New Lego Kiosk in Capital City Mall —Jim Foulds
   Hi all, I know I have been kinda quiet as of late, but work has sadly taken up most of my time. Saturday, my wife discovered that there was a new Lego kiosk in the Capital City Mall in Camp Hill. So Today, on my lunch break, I decided to head on (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)