 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / Harrisburg / 20
  Looking for...

the person who signed into afol.meetup.com as {SFA}Theer. I am hoping that if the person is not active on Lugnet that as least you lurk around here. I am trying to get a meeting in the works for some future weekend, because I know weeks nights is (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)