 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / Harrisburg / 111
Re: Meeting was Great fun!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 02:48:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, Jim Foulds writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Jim brought a bunch of random parts and much free building hilarity ensued.

Jar Jar may never be viewed the same way by me now that I have seen him used
as an engine cowling.

Never let it be said that any Lego piece is truly useless.
The Jar Jar cowling was pretty good.  Now if you come up with a use for Galidor
parts, we'll truly be impressed. Or deeply disturbed.

We're tentatively planning for another one on the Wednesday, week after
next. Same time and place.
Works good for me.

Hopefully the weather will help us out here so the entire group can get
together.
That seems to be an ongoing problem.  Maybe if we held our meetings
someplace warmer. Florida sounds good.

We're thinking of formalizing and suggestions for names are being considered.
Some ideas (not all necessarily serious)

PALUG   (Pennsylvania)
Has a good sound to it.

PLUG (Pennsylvania again)
Going with Pennsylvania, How does PENNLUG, or PennsyLUG sound.

CAPALUG (capital PA)
HarriLug (Harrisburg)
Maybe a bit to limited in area.

CEPALUG (Central PA)
Or perhaps CPALUG, CenPALUG, or PennCentralLug.

YOHALUG (York Harrisburg)
HarryLug (Harrisburg/York)
YOHALALUG (York Harrisburg Lancaster)
LALALUG (Lancaster Area Lego Artisans)

MechALUG (Mechanicsburg AREA... mostly just a joke for the MECHA tie in)
Well if we are going that route lets really ruffle some feathers and call it
ClasicSpaceLUG

SVLUG, or SusqLUG (Susquehanna Valley)

The natural LTC would come in time. Dibs claimed on the PRR Keystone logo
for fallenflagness...

The Keystone logo is almost a no brainer.  Plus it just looks cool.

As we think of more, we will post them.

Cale