 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / Allentown / 13
Re: Allentown area LEGO enthusiasts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.all
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 23:48:45 GMT

I'm In Kutztown Myself.. Mindstorms Enabled here.. <G>

Dan Bair wrote in message <36123802.1A556B20@voicenet.com>...
Rob,

I live in Reading, (Wyomissing technically) and it is nice that Todd and
Susanne have set this up for us.

Dan Bair

Rob Farver wrote:

Well, I'll jump in and ask if anyone else is from the Allentown area.
I live in Bath, which is north of Bethlehem on RT 512.
I'd be interested in a local get-together if there is enough interest.

Places around Allentown for LEGO shopping:

TRU - across Grape St. from the Lehigh Valley Mall
Walmart - East of North MacArthur Rd. in Whitehall
        - Northampton Crossings at int. of Rt 248 & Rt 33
Kmart - West of North MacArthur Rd. accross from Walmart
      - West of Rt 191 in Bethlehem just south of Rt 22
      - just off Rt 22 Wilson exit (near Easton)
Kohl's - behind Whitehall Mall (accross from LV mall)

KB Toy Works - accross from Kmart at Rt 191 in strip mall
Toy Magic - Downtown Historic Bethlehem on Main Street
          - Corner of Tilghman and Cedar Crest in Allentown

Occasionally BJ's Wholesale Club will have LEGO (mostly at Christmas),

right now they have a similiar selection to COSTCO stores around the
country, namely 1782 Discovery Station, 6190 Aquasharks set, and 6079\

Dark Forest Fortress.  They also have a set I haven't seen at COSTCO -

6765 Gold City Junction.

|  rfarver@rcn.com                     |
http://www.enter.net/~rfarver/lego  |