 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / 55
Re: Biomechancial Bricks @ Philcon 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 22:26:35 GMT

In lugnet.events, Eric Sophie wrote:
[Philcon 2004 banner graphic from philcon.org]

Oy, Eric!  No trans-loading, please.  We wouldn't want Philcon's host to get
thrashed with all the, err, oodles of hits this will produce.  Dozens and
dozens, at least.

[Phil glares at Mr.Krinkle]

Aieee.  Those forehead blemishes look even worse in a photo than a mirror.  (Toa
and Matoran have it *so* easy.  "Oops, better buff that dent out.")  And when
did my forearms get *that* hairy?  Neanderthal city, ouch.  And I'll have to
start carrying a pocket mirror to tweak my expression, because I'm completely
missing the fearsome look I was trying for.  How am I supposed to impress fellow
AFOLs looking like *that*?  And, y'know, I'll bet my voice isn't really as
sonorous as I believe it is, either.  Waaah!

(We now return you to your regularly-scheduled program, here on the Topic Other
Than Personal Grooming Channel.)