 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / 35
    Re: Roll Call —Patrick S. O'Donnell
   Yes, I'm still here. Looking forward to meeting you John. Don't let the ABS get in the way of your studies, but don't enter a dark age either. Actually I've yet to meet anybody from this region. Oh there's been oppurtunities. It just hasn't worked (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)

        Re: Roll Call —Cale Leiphart
   (...) What resolution do you have your computer set at? If you have your resolution is set at something like 1280x1024 then a 1280x1024 pixel picture would seem to fit just fine on your screen. But on another screen with a lower resolution seting (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)