 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / 32
31  |  33
Subject:
Anything happening in Philadelphia this week?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 16:33:42 GMT

  Now that Hockey season is over (sorry...), maybe folks will be
getting back to building and meetings? ;-)

  I'll arrive Friday eve, and be working most of the weekend at
the convention center (Reading Terminal area), but will have some
evening time free. I'll stay at the Wyndham, a block from the
Franklin, but I won't have a car. Is there a chance that folks
meet in downtown restaurants?

  I tried this about six months ago (dropping in on short notice).
I didn't have any luck, but I'm an optimist... :-)

   I hope to meet some of you this time.

     -Z-