 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / 10
    In town and looking to go on a shopping spree... —Joseph Boeke
   Hi All, I'll be travelling down to the Philadelphia area (I'll actually be staying in Landsdale, but will be in and out of the city too) next weekend (February 5-7) for business. I'll have some free time, and I was wondering if there are any Dacta (...) (26 years ago, 30-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi)