 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / 91
  BayLUG member in Philadelphia next week

I'll have Sunday and Monday evenings free, but I'll be attending a conference at the Philadelphia Marriott, downtown Sunday- Friday, and I'll be leaving early Friday evening. Is there anyone interested in getting together Sunday or Monday evening? (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.us.pa)