 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / 72
  Shell Promo Sets in the NH

Beside Giant Eagle in McIntyre Square there's a store called "Dollar Wave" that currently had a few dozen of these sets for (naturally) a dollar each. I picked up a few of 2535 and 2536--all the sets are from that series. I've been in the store (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.us.pa)