 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / 24
23  |  25
Subject:
Found Gate Of The Present book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.pa
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 21:56:29 GMT

I've just received a Dutch copy of _The Gate Of The Present_
(featured on page 117 of The Ultimate Lego Book).

I'll bring it along to any upcoming gathering, to pass around.

-Erik