 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / 118
117  |  119
Subject:
PennLUG in the paper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2006 12:41:29 GMT

Recently PennLUG was contacted by the York Dispatch newspaper to do an article
on the LUG and on the hobby in general.  We haven't seen the article yet
ourselves but they asked a lot of questions and took a lot of pictures so we
hope it will be an informative one. You can read the article in this weekend
edition of the paper or go online at http://www.yorkweekend.com/  they said the
article should be up  Thursday the 9th,sometime in the afternoon.

For those of you unaware there is a LUG in PA,,nows your chance to learn about
it and possibly join us us.

We meet every third Saturday of the month in an abandoned warehouse at an
undisclosed location, where we discuss  world LUG domination  and other fun
things.