 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / 107
Re: Next DelVaLUG Meeting....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa, lugnet.org.us.delvalug
Date:
Fri, 6 May 2005 01:34:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.pa, Jeff Stabile wrote:
In lugnet.loc.us.pa, Jim Foulds wrote:
Just wanted to let you know that we will be having a meeting at the Lego store
in Bridgewater, NJ at 2:00pm on May 14th, 2005!!

Thanks,
  Jim F.

Oh high exalted one, is there an agenda for this fine gathering?

PITA Jeff

I suppose there could be,  I just thought we were getting together to have fun
and chat about all things Lego.  But I suppose we could discuss upcoming events
that the club is goign to do :)

- Jim F.