 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / 101
100  |  102
Subject:
Anyone in North-Central PA (Williamsport area)?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa, lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 18:58:12 GMT

Hi, this is Bill Ward from California (Silicon Valley area; BayLUG/BayLTC
member).  I'm currently visiting my wife's family in Williamsport and would be
interested in meeting up with any LEGO fans in the area.  Please email
bill@wards.net to get in touch.

--Bill.