 Local / United States / Oregon / Portland / 86
Re: Visiting Beaverton
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.or.por, lugnet.loc.us.or
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 19:23:50 GMT

Jörg Schöppe wrote:

Hi,

I'll be in Beaverton Area from 2003-01-15 till 2003-01-24.  Is there
something (Lego related) I should not miss?  Do you have some shopping
tipps for me?

I've just got back from the holidays and haven't caught up on
everything, but I'm sure we could arrange at least a meeting. I live and
work in Beaverton, and other PNLTC folks are also handy.

Frank Filz