 Local / United States / Oregon / Portland / 23
22  |  24
Subject:
Will be in town July 23-24
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.or.por
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 18:01:07 GMT

I'm travelling to a conference in the Portland area the last week of
July. I've decided to take a couple extra days to see some of the area,
and would love to get together with some Legomaniacs Friday July 23 or
Saturday July 24. Also, any hints on what to see would be worthwhile, as
well as if there are any stores I should drop in on.

--
Frank Filz

Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com
Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com