 Local / United States / Oregon / Portland / 101
Re: looking for Ross Crawford
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.loc.us.or.por
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 00:02:22 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Todd Lehman wrote:
Anyone heard from Ross Crawford?  He was supposed to get in at ~11:40am this
morning.  Frank waited for an hour but didn't see him; assumed he took of on the
MAX en route to OCC, but we're here now at the OCC and no Ross.

OK, we're at Frank's house and discovered two answering machine messages from
Ross.  He's OK... He missed his connecting flight.

Ross, if you happen to find this message from an Internet terminal at the
airport, call 617-953-5206.

--Todd