 Local / United States / Oklahoma / Oklahoma City / 4
    Oklahoma LEGO Users Group? —Todd Trotter
   Hello. I was wondering if anyone in the Central Oklahoma area would be interested in joining or starting an Oklahoma LEGO Users Group? If you would be interested or if you know of one that already exists, please contact me. Thanks Todd Trotter (23 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ok.okc) !