 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 80
    Get togethers —Carolyn Cheney
   Hi, I've been talking to a new-to-internet Lego fan, Michael (kwee.1@osu.edu), who is thrilled at the concept of people getting together and playing with and talking about Lego. So he wants to know when the next one is. I am willing to host one, but (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)