 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 78
77  |  79
Subject:
jambalaya box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 22:15:44 GMT

It looks like I will be the first recipient of the Technic Jambalaya box!

I told Larry P. if he sent it my way, I would make sure it got around to all
folks in Columbus who are interested.  Larry has indicated the box will go
out around next Monday.

If anyone is interested, email me and we can set up something.

Keep in mind that this is a grand social experiment.  Goodies can be taken
out, but goodies must be put back in!

If you have no idea what I am talking about, check lugnet.market.jambalaya
at www.lugnet.com

Build On!

John