 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 77
    6046 Hemlock Stronghold at TRU —Carolyn Cheney
   Last night Geoff and I went to the West Broad St. TRU to get a watergun. We looked at the Lego, of course, and bought a throwbot he didn't have, and we spotted the Dark Forest set 6046 in the back of a top shelf. I didn't price it, as we have it (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)