 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 72
Re: SW in Columbus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 22:02:25 GMT

Try Kohl's.  That is where I found my X Wing and TIE Fighter.  This was a
few weeks ago, but at the time they had all of the sets, I even saw unpacked
cases of them on the floor.  It was the store on Olentany River Road near
Rt. 315.

Good Luck!

John

Jesse Long <LongJR97@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hi--

Can someone please let me know where the SW are (TRU, Meijer's?).  I'm out
of town and my family there can't seem to find them.  Sigh.

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?
Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! http://www.multicon.de/fun/legofaq.html