 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 415
    Tuttle Mall; KBToys & Kiosk —Joseph Woolley
   I was browsing through the Tuttle Mall (I am not sure why, but I had time to kill I guess). Here is what I found: Lego has a Kiosk on the lower level; first one I had seen but it may have been there for a while now. Looked exactly like the other (...) (22 years ago, 16-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.loc.us.oh)