 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 410
Re: Anyone home?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 03:08:20 GMT

In article <H2FunC.Crw@lugnet.com>, "Joel Jacobsen" <jacobsen@oar.net>
wrote:

Where is everyone?

It's been months since any posts have come through here.

For me, at least, real life interferes. That, and I had a period of
about two weeks where I simply could not get my newsreader to connect to
lugnet at all. (That was a few months ago, and in my frustration, I
simply turned off lugnet in my newsreader's autoloading servers
settings. Bad idea, I know, but since for the past month or so I've only
been hitting newsgroups once or twice a week, I wasn't missing it. Silly
me.)

While I doubt I'll ever have time for a gathering (my time is already
stretched thin with commitments to Marcon (on several levels), a
medieval reenactment troupe (16th-century German mercenaries), and
trying to get a foothold into a new career to replace the dead-end job
I've been at for the past four years), I'm eager to talk.

So where are the rest of the locals?

--
Mark D. McKean - The Quantum Panda - qpanda@quantumpanda.com