 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 386
385  |  387
Subject:
walmart @ lewis center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 13:54:11 GMT

the walmart at lewis center (dunno' about others) had the imperial shuttle for
half off.  don't bother looking at the LC one, i cleared 'em out.  maybe some
of the others will be half off as well.  none of the other sets were
discounted tho.

--
      David "Scooter" Lukens  O-  dml6@po.cwru.edu   KC8AGZ - Technician
  Remember to always look up at the sky, you never know what may be up there.