 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 304
  Is this anyone's kid?

Well, I had to walk in Hilliard's 4th of July parade because I am a Parks & Rec. employee and something really small caught my interest. A little kid, maybe 6 or 7 years old, was collecting candy in a Legoland Carlsbad plastic bag. I have no idea (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.people)

  Re: Is this anyone's kid?

(...) I must say I'm envious of someone that's been. :) Joel J (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.people)

  Re: Is this anyone's kid?

Nore was it my kid who is 12 and hasn't been to Legoland. Maybe someday. And he'd better take me with him. The guy who built the Titanic that was in Mania Magazine was supposedly building something at Comfest, but by the time I had time to check it (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.people)