 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 30
Re: Columbus Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 18:16:39 GMT

Name: Carolyn Cheney
Gender: Female
Year of Birth:1/24/56
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child:
Location: Near Grandview (home), The Ohio State University (work)
E-mail Address:cheney.1@osu.edu
LEGO/home page URL(s):None
Marital Status:Married (non-lego spouse Steve)
Children: son Geoff, 10 year old
Occupation: research immunologist
On Lugnet since: Nov 98

# of Sets in LEGO Collection:200-250
# of Unopened Sets in Collection:0
# of LEGO Pieces:lots
# of LEGOfests Attended:3 get-togethers
# of LEGO Theme Parks Visited:0

First LEGO Set: I should figure it out one day-one of the basic
sets in the early 60's.  I don't still have the lego from those days.
Favorite Theme(s): Pirates (Imperial Guards)
Favorite Set(s): Imperial Trading Post (I don't have it, though)
Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s): the blue-coat Imperial Guard
Set/theme you would like to see: a decent town.  Maybe factories that
have moving parts, a school, a museum,
Current LEGO Project: rebuilding a harbor after the Orcs (minifigs with
robot heads with cow horns on top) went marauding through (I build, son
Geoff and his friends destroy-at least I don't have to worry about dust
accumulating on the models)
Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: none yet

Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: cooking, sewing, reading