 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 25
Re: Know any sales on Mindstorms?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 16:58:37 GMT

Carolyn Cheney writes:

I've recieved some money for christmas, enough for Mindstorms.  I haven't
decided for sure to get it, but if I do, do you know of any place that has it
on sale?  Kohls has lego on sale, but I doubt they carry it.  Who even carries
it? TRU? Zany Brainy?

TRU, Zany Brainy, & Media Play are the only places that I've seen them.  But I
haven't seen them on sale yet.  :(

--Mike.