 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 119
Re: Meijers LEGO contest.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 04:20:57 GMT

I don't know when it ends but it's been therre since at least the
10th. It's up front as soon as you walk in on the photolab side.That's
when they had a lego workshop and the first 50 people in got a shirt
with a Lego Vader and R2D2 printed on it.

The model is way cool black slopes all over the place. However they
had a cloth cape on it for some reason. I think a Meijers person did
that because around the legs you can see the cape made out of Lego.

They way they are doing the contest is that they will take the 50
closest answers and put them in a drawing for the prizes. There was
also a 20% off Lego sale.

On Fri, 16 Jun 2000 02:03:17 GMT, "John Matthews"