 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 47
Re: 2000 Lego hit Cleveland Ohio
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 04:20:20 GMT

On Sun, 30 Jan 2000 05:29:47 GMT "Troy Cefaratti" <mnementh@sbase1.com>
writes:
Hmm, no 2000 sets at the TRU over by Thistledown.  I might be at the
KMart this afternoon, and I'll probably check the Cleveland Heights
Walmart sometime soon.  (I really need to get some Christmas • shopping
done...)

I went to the Randall Mall TRU right before Christmas.....Quite
frankly I'd be surprised you found ANYTHING there when you went,
especially new Lego sets!

When I was there they had entire aisles that were completely empty!

Yeah...it looked terrible.  Dirty and crowded stores make Christmas
shopping very unpleasing to me...
--Bram