 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 256
Re: Possible Lego Display July 3, 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 16:01:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, Troy Cefaratti wrote:
   Before committing to this, I’d like to know if there are any people actually available and willing to do something like this over the holiday weekend?

Any developments of late, especially regarding comitting? :)

-Mike