 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 21
    Technic 8277 Giant Model —Troy Cefaratti
   The Super K-Mart at Southgate had two of these still on the shelf (for full price unfortunately!) which i purchased today. Does anyone know of anywhere else that might still have some of these sets? I do not know of any other set, especially the new (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

        Re: Technic 8277 Giant Model —Eugene Kadish
   Troy, I saw some at Beachwood Place a couple months ago. I think the store was The Learningsmith? Not sure if they still have any but probably worth a call. Eugene (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)