 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 207
  Re: Infomal Lego Gathering - Cleveland, OH

(...) I now have Troy's address and phone number... I will call Troy if for some reason I cannot make it but I plan to be there and look forward to it. What are we doing for <mumble, pizza, mumble> dinner? (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Infomal Lego Gathering - Cleveland, OH

(...) Hrm, how about pizza? I'll probably get there around 5:00-5:30, depending on how early I can spring myself from work. Adrian (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Infomal Lego Gathering - Cleveland, OH

(...) My meeting breaks at 5 theoretically but these things sometimes get out early, sometimes late. I am not that far from Troy's as the crow flies but I still wold not plan on my being there much before 6. So no fair ordering pizza before I get (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)