 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 19
Re: Wow, there really are people here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 04:53:44 GMT

The KB outlet at Aurora Farms outlet had a fair amount of Lego with
good prices when I was there about a month ago.  I got the Fright
Nights castle for around $45.

Eugene

On Mon, 26 Jul 1999 20:34:35 GMT, "Troy Cefaratti"