 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 174
RE: Autonomous Robotics Egg Hunt @ the Great Lakes Science Center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 04:15:12 GMT

Troy Cefaratti writes:
I'll try to make it down, if I can talk myself into going downtown on the
weekend!

Cool....the competition will be held 12:30 - 3:00...double elimination
though, so if you want to be guaranteed to see our robot in the ring, you'll
have to come during the first hour or so (although we do hope to win too :)
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/