 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 14
Re: not much action here....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 1999 14:35:59 GMT

Jeff Christner writes:
Any around?

I check this daily, and this is the first post I've seen in a long
time. I'm not sure how many LEGO fans live in the Cleveland area,

Hi!  I'm in Cleveland Heights.  These are the first posts I've seen in
us.oh.cle since right after LUGNET went public...
--Bram