 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 139
    RE: Next get-together —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Hmm, I'm not so keen on vehicles without engines (and I have no clue where my horses are) Assuming it's not against the rules, I have no objection to an undead army in a present-day situation :) --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

        Re: Next get-together —Adrian Drake
   There's not been any buzz in the last couple of days regarding this. I'm assuming it's still on, though we haven't set a start time at Troy's house. If we're going to play BrikWars, we'd better set a Tech Level, so I know which one of my armies to (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)