 Local / United States / Ohio / Akron / 10
Re: Hellooo out there!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.akr
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 19:00:44 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.akr, Mike Thorn wrote:
Anybody out there besides me?

I'm not in Akron per se, but it's closer to me than Cleveland.

Well, us Cleveland BLOC guys don't live all that close together either.  Troy
(Garfield Heights) is about 30 min south of me (Cleveland Heights), and Adrian
(Westlake) is about 30 min west of me.  We haven't really gotten together in
more than a year, but hopefully we can arrange something at some point.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@case.edu
www.bldesign.org