 Local / United States / Ohio / 7
Re: Anyone here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 22:13:13 GMT

   Hi, I am not in Cleveland, but I travel there often.  I collect and build
Castles.  I also collect Space and Town, since I have become very close to
Castle complete.  Are there any good shops in Cleveland that sell old Legos?
Or anywhere in northern Ohio?

--

   Have fun!

John ( ig88888888@stlnet.com ) remove NOSPAM:
John's Lego Web Trade Page:
http://www114.pair.com/ig88/lego/index.htm
MOC,CA[cl,bf,cr,fm,bk+++ wp,dm,rk,df++ fk-]++++(6035)
SW,TR,old(456)+++ TO++ PI,SP+ DU--
#+++++ S LS¼ Hy? M+ A+++ LM-- IC12m
John Matthews wrote in message ...
Hi Troy,

I'm here.  I'm sure there are several others too.  We have been quiet
lately.

I like Technic and Town, how about you?

John Matthews
aka leonard0